Are you a System Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of Linux and Microsoft technologies?
eMathsMaster are the market leaders in Online Teacher Training, creating the only online teacher training programme that trains teachers that are qualified in other subjects to be able to enter a classroom and teach effective, comprehensive Maths lessons. The eMathsMaster programme follows the UK Maths curriculum for Key Stages 2 to 4.
** £20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
** Clear Career Progression Opportunities
** Innovate Software Company
** Completely Unique Concept
** Creative, Dynamic & Friendly Working Environment
eMathsMaster is seeking a System Administrator to manage our information technology systems and to help us implement and integrate Microsoft technologies into our systems, as well as be responsible for managing our day-to-day office IT needs.
The successful System Administrator must have:
- Strong experience with Linux servers as an administrator on CentOS.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux security, back-up systems and firewall maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of configuring and managing: DNS, DHCP, IMAP, SMTP, HTTP (Apache NGINX) and CRON.
- In-depth knowledge of network security, firewalls (pf/pfSense, IPTables).
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Azure, Active Directory,
- Group Policies, IIS, Microsoft Exchange, Certificate Services, directory services such as LDAP etc.
- Strong knowledge of configuring and managing Azure Cloud.
It would be beneficial if you also have:
- Basic PowerShell, Bash and scripting skills.
- Moderate MYSQL Database Administration skills.
- SVN and/or GIT.
- SSL and web security.
We’d also like you to have:
- Good communication skills, good English, and a confident telephone manner.
- Be polite and approachable and feel comfortable liaising with people.
- Show a willingness to listen, learn and develop.
- Take initiative in self-development and career progression.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and take pride in delivering these in a timely manner and to a high level.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a young software company that is really going places, where you can make a real contribution to its success.
For more information, please apply now or contact Nic Foo at eMathsMaster.