Assistant Financial Controller
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, aspiring, Candidate who is looking to progress their Career within a rapidly growing global company
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the fundamental processes and compliance function within the Finance Department
- Oversee all aspects of auditing processes
- Review and assess all internal processes
- Liaise with Holding Company to ensure policies are of required standard
- Establish yourself as 'go to' compliance officer throughout the Group
Supporting the Financial Controller, the responsibilities include
- Oversee the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ensure financial reporting is completed accurately, on time and in line with Company policies
- Provide monthly management information effectively and efficiently
- Manage all accounting operations
- Ownership of balance sheet, including reconciliations and monitoring of cash flow. Work alongside HR on payroll, pension and other benefit submission and reviews.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and submission to Customs and Excise.
- Statutory accounts preparation and filing
- Responsible for managing and developing team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong academics, intellect
- Strong transnational accounting skills
- Audit experience, but operationally focused
- Full understanding of SOX Compliance
Personal skills and attributes
- Ambitious and driven
- Professional. Accuracy, attention to detail and effective project management
- Great time Management
- A good communicator, both oral and written.
- Great work ethic
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.