International Sales Executive - Arabic Speaking
Leading UK House builder is growing their international sales team to sell their new builds.
Currently the UAE desk is vacant and needs someone who can build relationships with high net-worth individuals and estate agencies.
Based in the City of London, my client is one of the best names in property development. The require an international sales executive - Arabic speaking to join their team.
With multiple premier projects around London and the UK and years of runway, this role will boast a great brand name in a new market.
The successful international sales executive - Arabic speaking will:
- Achieve new home sales.
- Create and maintain relationships with Estate agencies and other purchasers from the UAE region.
- Promote my clients other services and arrangements.
- Conduct local and market research.
- Presenting and maintaining show homes to prospective buyers.
- Work with management to set and achieve monthly/yearly sales targets.
To be a successful international sales executive - Arabic speaking you must:
- Have new home sales experience - track record of success.
- Maintain a premium level of customer service.
- Present both yourself and the company well.
- Communicate and negotiate persuasively.
- Have commercial acumen to maximise sales.
- Be able to speak Arabic to a working level.
- Be able to travel on a frequent basis.
- Work from City of London.
The package has all the added extras including:
- £25,000 basic.
- OTE £55,000 +.
- Frequent travel and travel expenses included.
- Full package.