Lloyd Recruitment Services have a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary / PA to join a very well established company based in Crawley, West Sussex area.
The Legal Secretary / PA job role is working 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday, within the Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Employment team.
This is an exciting job opportunity to join a team of PA’s and also be part of a growing team that support the lawyers with a broad range of tasks, including;
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the lawyers
- Provide seamless legal services to clients
- Delegating and supervising the completion of document production
- File management and copying/scanning work
- Help them maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee-earning tasks
- Become involved in all aspects of the management and execution of their allocated lawyers’ day-to-day workload by providing exceptional and proactive administrative support
Skills and experience needed for this position;
- Proven Legal PA and Secretarial experience is essential for this role
- Excellent communication skills as you will act as workflow manager for other support services
- Experience of working within one of the following legal disciplines is required: Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Employment
NB: Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.