An established group of companies within the care industry are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join our hard-working Head Office accounts team based in Beckenham, South East London.
Key Task & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the company database in respect of new customer accounts, account closures and changes to existing account information
- General sales ledger duties including invoicing, allocating customer payments and credit control
- Liaise with customers and local authorities in relation to billing, service, contract and all other account queries
- Payroll processing
- General purchase ledger duties including posting invoices and preparing and making supplier payments
- Support the accounts department in providing financial information for monthly management reporting
The skills and experience needed for this role are:
- At least two years’ experience in an accounts role
- Experience using customer relationship management software
- Good PC skills using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Great organisational skills
- Friendly, empathic and approachable
- Team player
- Works well under pressure and using own initiative
- A quick learner
- Open to change within an evolving company
- Great attention to detail
Job Type: Full time.
Salary: £22k-£24k pa depending on experience.