Digital Social Media Editor & Communications Executive
NEW JOB - Digital Social Media Editor & Communications Executive - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful brand and online retailer with excellent career challenge and future opportunities!
Fluent English - essential
Harlow, Essex - north east of central London (20 - 30 minutes by direct train from London Liverpool Street)
Our client is a successful, international designer, manufacturer and e-tailer of a huge range of brands and designs to the creative sector.
In order to develop all lines of digital communication for the company and act as the company digital 'voice', they wish to recruit a Digital Social Media Editor & Communications Executive. Your role will primarily focus on identifying new audiences and awareness through social media channels, managing content and event promotion via online activity and will include the following duties and tasks:
- Increase awareness by contacting respected individuals, bloggers, publishers (PR), content affiliates & partners
- Identifying effective social media content to (paid) boost for maximum awareness
- Own and keep up-to-date the blogger & press release mailing database
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Update social community images as per promotional calendar (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic; Youtube page; Pinterest; Twitter profile etc.
- Produce editorial content in the print catalogue
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Educated to a degree level. A degree in Journalism, is advantageous, but not necessary
- Exceptional journalistic copywriting and creative writing skills
- A passion for social media and building excellent relationships with the press, future and current customers & influential bloggers
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Experience of Hootsuite or similar social posting management software
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Experience in Photoshop would be advantageous
£25,000 - £27,000+ neg
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Digital Social Media Editor & Communicaitons Executive to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes