Group Hospitality Manager - day shifts only - Nr Milton Keynes
GROUP HOSPITALITY MANAGER
£35-40,000 + company benefits and day shift working only
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced hospitality/restaurant manager with some multi-site experience working for fresh food quality operations to join a successful company operating in-house restaurants.
You will have a commercial customer facing background, be an inspirational and motivational leader, and have strong training, communication, financial, sales building, and customer service skills.
This is a hands-on position working alongside your teams to improve standards, service levels, training, and in-house systems & procedures. You will have a lot of autonomy - nothing is branded - to really add value and make a difference.
You will have full operational and financial accountability for all of the company's restaurants & coffee shops ensuring that stock management, labour controls, margins, and costs & budgets are in line
It is essential that you have your own transport, and a travel allowance will be paid for travel between sites.
ROLE - GROUP HOSPITALITY MANAGER
As the Group Hospitality Manager you will oversee every aspect of the company's hospitality operations:
- Recruit, train, develop, and inspire your restaurant managers, people and teams
- Drive sales through up-selling, marketing, introducing new ideas & products, and merchandising
- Achieving budgeted sales, margins, wages costs, and profitability targets
- Stock management and wastage control
- Monitor inductions and on-site training
- Business development - devise & deliver functions, events, and pop-up events
- Deliver consistently exceptional customer service
- Maintain and improve company systems & procedures
- Ensure all relevant compliance & legislation is adhered to
ATTRIBUTES - GROUP CATERING MANAGER
- Experience as a hospitality/restaurant manager with multi-site experience in high volume fresh food commercial public facing restaurants or catering operations
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Financial acumen - controlling P & L accounts, budgets, costs and labour
- Staff recruitment, training, and development
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- A hands-on approach
- The ability to inspire, lead, coach, and motivate
- Stock management
- IT literate - working with systems & procedures
- A passionate foodie
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company at this level with the autonomy to make a huge difference !
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.