Management Accountant - Based in North London
Morgan Law are proud to be representing a charity based in North London who are seeking a management accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will report into the finance director.
This fantastic position will involve the following duties:
- Line managing a small finance team
- Preparing the management accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensure full reconciliation of debtors and creditors and funding donors is provided
- To ensure all accruals and prepayments have been accounted
- Produce monthly cash flow forecasting and advice on actual vs budget
- Produce annual financial statements in accordance within the charity
- Support year end process
It is highly desirable that candidates have worked in an accounts role within a charity setting.
Benefits include: Excellent holiday allowance, 34 hour working week (flexible working hours), up to a 10% pension
If this opportunity excites you please apply below.