French speaking Client Manager - Accountancy practice
NEW JOB - French speaking Client Manager - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful accountancy practice in London with excellent salary (up to £55,000 pa) + bonus and benefits!
Our client is a leading and well established accountancy practice with an impressive portfolio of international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
They are currently looking to recruit a French speaking Client Manager.
Your main role will be to manage client relationships and oversee and control the workflow and quality control issues for a portfolio of 15-20 clients.
As the primary contact for senior client staff, key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of new clients
- Understanding the client's business and identifying key issues
- Dealing with technical queries and reviewing VAT returns and registrations, payments runs, management reports etc.
- Management of 2-3 members of more junior staff including appraisals and reviews
- Consistently striving to deliver an excellent level of client service
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Experience in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- UK VAT experience
- Previous client management experience: fee quotes, billing, collecting and managing information flow
- Part or fully ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Experience of managing staff
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience + bonus + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international and fast growing practice as a French speaking Client Manager.
To apply or to find out more information, please email your CV immediately to Lisa Grimes.