Guest Relations/Operations Assistant
Our client, based in Canary Wharf, is looking for a new member in its operations team.
This person needs to be highly computer literate and have a very good command of the English language.
The job includes:
- Responsibility for all aspects of guest arrival in City and Docklands apartments.
- Responsibility for apartment keys.
- Dealing with guest requests and complaints. A good customer service attitude is essential.
- Being the Out of Hours Duty Manager for one week in five. (to be introduced at a later date)
- Meet & Greet new arriving guests.
- Liaising with the Ops Team at head office on apartment maintenance issues.
- Working closely with the Housekeeping Team.
- Assisting with setting up new apartments.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 08.30 - 18.00 with a 1 hour lunch break and the necessary hours on a Saturday or Sunday as workload dictates.
25 days holiday a year which includes Bank Holidays.
Payment for mileage driven on company business (not to and from work) or company vehicle available for use during working hours.
The successful applicant will be an extremely well organised person, able to work as part of a team and on their own, very, very flexible, and able to work under pressure. You must be highly computer literate with good communication skills and be competent and comfortable driving in central London.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within an easy commute of central London. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.