Graduate Commercial Analyst
My client, a hugely successful professional services firm based in Central London, are looking to hire a Graduate Commercial Analyst in-line with continuous growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned and rewarding business, who partner with excellent top-tier clients.
The Commercial Analyst will have a varied role in supporting and creating the commercial structure of new and existing client solutions. This will include:
- Providing modelling, pricing and data manipulation for bids, up-sells and re-tenders
- Attend stakeholder briefings
- Modelling of pricing solutions
- Analyse and address profitability across the group
Thus, we are looking for first class candidates who can exemplify commercial awareness and excellent levels of detail.
- Would suit a Junior Analyst or engineering/economics/mathematics graduate
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong on Excel
- Strong numerical skills
The firm can offer excellent development opportunities for their employees, with the vast majority of the leadership team having been promoted from inside the business.