My client, a leading British Fashion Retailer is looking for a Finance Manager to work alongside the Head of Finance in the Property Division.
As well as acting as a key Business Partner to a wide range of stakeholders, the successful candidate will support the team in analysing the property portfolio and appraising investment proposals. You will have line management of 3 junior Analysts so my client is looking for candidates with proven management experience.
- Hold regular review meetings with the Chief Executive to discuss future acquisitions and Property related projects.
- Work closely with Group Finance to manage the capital approvals process
- Be the first point of contact and liaise with both Property and Brand finance teams regarding upcoming property proposals
- Responsible for production of financial appraisals for rent reviews, lease renewals and lease expiries, providing financial advice to the Surveyor team
- Liaise with the Senior Finance Manager to produce the Property strategy for all acquisitions, disposals and other initiatives
- Manage and mentor three direct reports
- Take the lead in New Project Meetings to discuss progress of upcoming property proposals
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Able to build strong relationships with senior members of the business quickly
- Confident to challenge and influence senior management, particularly in working with strong characters.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and resilient team player
- Able to work flexibly to accommodate the changing demands and deadlines of the brand
- Commercial with the ability to generate ideas and self start
- Previous management experience