A highly respected Property Management and Investment Company specialising in residential properties for lettings, investment and development in Central London is looking to employ an experienced Financial Administrator due to the company expansion and the up-coming projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process sales invoices in SAP
- Prepare and send invoices to tenants for rent, etc.
- Allocation of incoming payments and reporting of all rental or other income and deposits
- Reminder letters for late rent
- Process purchases invoices in SAP
- Scan and attach invoices in SAP
- Allocation of outgoing payments and reporting of all expenses
- Making payments and liaising with banks and financial institutions
- Credit controller duties; acquire payments and report
- Prepare documents for the quarterly VAT returns for the company
- General administration duties
- Filing financial documents into the Tenants’ folders
- Use of SAP
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with Excel, Microsoft office, PowerPoint
- Fluent English is a must
- Proficiency with SAP is beneficial
- Knowledge of Russian is beneficial
Financial education (degree level is required)
Start date: March / April 2017
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
This role is to start as soon as possible and is based in a head office off Marble Arch in the heart of London’s West End. This is an exciting and rewarding position and you will be part of a dynamic and forward-looking Company with opportunities for career development for the right person. A team player, pro-active attitude, ability to prioritise and good sense of humour are essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and match the above criteria, please apply today!