Assistant PR Manager
Assistant PR Manager- London- Permanent- £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Excipion's leading retail company are looking for an Assistant PR Manager who will be responsible for the day to day running of the Press Office.
The candidate will be also be responsible for:
- Providing direct support to the PR Director and Senior PR Manager in creating an effective communications strategy that is responsive to the ever changing media landscape.
- Assisting the PR Director and Senior PR Manager in the editorial repositioning
- Working closely with the PR Director and Senior PR Manager to service editorial platforms across all channels of media proactively identifying opportunities
- Tracking incoming information from the Global Teams, working closely with their International counterpart to ensure press samples and information are in on time.
- Draft suggested seasonal strategies to drive coverage for the brand during quieter launch periods.
- Responsible for managing press launches, overseen by the senior PR Manager.
- Responsible for organising regional trips, blogging events and seasonal previews on a regular basis.
- Complete regular administration and media analysis as required by the International Team and UK Team
The successful candidate:
- Must be instantly credible both internally and externally as a result of a being commercially aware of trends and issues in all media spheres, with experience of securing editorials within key press.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to develop and sustain productive internal and external relationships.
- Meticulous attention to detail and absolute focus across all platforms of editorial media.
- 5 years experience in fragrance or beauty PR
This role will suit a PR Manager or Assistant PR Manager or Public Relations Manager or Assistant Public Relations Manager or Media Relations Manager or Public Affairs Manager or Public Relations Specialist.
To apply for the above role please send an up to date CV to or call Lauren on .