Translation Sales Business Development Manager
NEW JOB - Translation Sales Business Development Manager - fantastic opportunity to join an international translation agency in London, developing new business and growing existing, profitable accounts. Excellent base salary + commission!
Based in central London, our client is a very successful, specialist translation agency, working with some major blue chip clients from all industry sectors.
In order to capitalise on increasing new business opportunities, they wish to recruit a Business Development Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect for potential new clients across the legal and financial sectors and turn this into increased business
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Cold call as appropriate within a defined list of targets to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Chart your weekly qualitative and quantitative progress by inputting a management report to LBS, our CRM software
- Liaise with the Project Management team to ensure translations are delivered to deadline and meet the client’s precise requirements
- Fluency in English is essential
- Ideally be educated to at least university level
- Have a strong and very successful business development / sales background from a similar b2b services sector at C-level
- Be proficient in selling techniques, knowledgeable in handling key accounts and confident in selling to senior executives
- Have a good business sense, strong negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Be natural communicator, adept at building client relationships with excellent presentation skills
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
Base salary of £35,000 + uncapped commission (ideally £60,000)
If this job is you and you are ready for your next challenge to join a truly fantastic, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes