A permanent position as a facilities assistant with a well established law firm in Manchester.
The client is a large, well established law firm, with branches across the country.
The job responsibilities include:
- Health and Safety, including office checks, manual handling and DSE assessments
- Administration, such as photocopying and postal duties
- Managing stock levels and ordering accordingly
- Ensuring the shared drive is updated and maintenance reports are logged
The ideal candidate will have:
- Computer literacy, with a good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to work efficiently with good organisation
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good interpersonal skills, with a professional manner
The successful candidate will receive a salary of between £18,000-£20,000 + career progression in a well established company.