Business Development Manager - Media & Publishing
NEW JOB - Business Development Manager - fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful publishing and media company in London with excellent base salary, commission and career growth opportunities.
English. Any additional 2nd language an advantage
Our client is a very successful, specialist publishing and media organisation.
In order to capitalise on increasing new business opportunities, Business Development Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new sales client base
- Cold call and pitch to win new business
- Selling across the range of products (subscription, contributions, advertising printed publication & online as well as sponsorships and delegates’ tickets for conferences)
- Market and product research
- Contributing to and developing sales strategy with wider New Business team
- Maintaining and making full use of internal sales tools and systems
- Fluency in English is essential
- Educated to at least university level from a leading university
- Have a strong and very successful media related sales background
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter, used to working under pressure and exceeding targets
- Comfortable with making intelligent business development calls as well as face to face meetings
- You also need the ability to devise and drive a consultative sales strategy
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
Base salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (higher for excellent experience) + 50% commission (OTE c£45k+ in year 1)
If this job is you and you are ready for your next challenge to join a truly fantastic, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes