Marketing and Communications Manager - Manchester
Our client is one of the Norths fastest growing not-for profit businesses within the B2B sector. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join their existing marketing team.
The key remit of the role is to assist the marketing function to manage campaigns in order to drive brand awareness, increase customer acquisition and build on customer retention.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Lead, create and execute an integrated marketing communications plan
2. Plan and execute multi channel marcomms campaigns (Digital, PR, Events)
3. Work alongside the existing team to best position the brand to partners
4. Manage day to day relationship with creative & media agencies including providing written briefs
5. Plan and execute onsite communication
6. Create an engaging event's programme to support business objectives (for execution by the events manager)
7. Act as marketing lead on designated sectors
8. Budget tracking responsibility to ensure marketing spend is controlled.
Key skills and experience:
- Content creation and copywriting
- Experience in B2B marketing
- The ability to translate and understand a client brief
- Full marketing mix