French Speaking Credit Controller Permanent
This role, French Speaking Credit Controller (Permanent), is looking for a French candidate to manage the French ledger.
It is an exciting opportunity in the City of London to develop a French portfolio.
Our client are an international company specifically recruiting someone to manage the French ledger (Accountancy). They are looking for someone in their City of London office and will be recruiting on a permanent basis.
They offer a competitive bonus structure meaning candidates can earn considerably more than the basic salary.
This role, French Speaking Credit Controller (Permanent), involves:
- Chasing debt from French multi-nationals
- Chasing in French for the majority of the time
- Dealing with cultural differences when chasing debtors
- Liaising with sales consultants regarding specific accounts and clients
- Chasing invoices up to £200,000
- Working to 7 and 30 day payment terms
- Permanent role
- Based in the City of London
- Candidate who do not speak fluent French cannot be considered for the role.
- Accountancy sector
This role is specifically looking for a French candidate. Candidates must also have Credit Control experience: chasing debt on a daily basis from small or large businesses.
Candidates must also be happy with the salary of between £27,000 and £30,000 dependent on experience (Accountancy sector).
Candidates must also be able to commute into central London.
This role, French Speaking Credit Controller (Permanent), is an exciting opportunity for a French credit controller to progress.