Customer Service Executive - Insurance
A well-funded start-up sitting firmly on the cutting edge of InsureTech. They are dramatically shaking up the insurance sector by re-inventing how insurance is purchased, with the goal of helping customers take back control of their expenses.
Phenomenal growth over the next few months is expected and the search is now on for a Customer Service Executive to join their talented team.
As Customer Service Executive, you'll be an innovative and enterprising team member with an eagerness and commitment to get involved at an early stage and help the business grow. You will be a pivotal part of this new business as you will be the main point of contact for new users and ultimately get the business off the ground. As this is a brand new company, they need all hands on deck and, as a result, you may be asked to work one weekend a month.
As Customer Service Executive, your role will involve:
- Developing your knowledge of the insurance sector
- Getting involved in all aspects of an early stage start-up
- Liaising with clients over the phone and via email
- Providing a clear understanding of how the platform works to new members
- Handling any queries/problems that users may have
- Maintaining relationships with key clients
- Working one weekend shift a month
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- A strong interest in insurance and technology
- Previous experience in customer service is essential
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Experience with Zendesk is beneficial
What else is on offer?
- An excellent opportunity to work for a brand new start-up and be a founding member
- A chance to create something new and be a key role in how the company develops
- Competitive starting salary
- Surrounded by a young and entrepreneurial team
If you're ready to dive straight into the world of Insurance, apply for this Customer Service Executive graduate job in London today!