Guest Relations Manager
Guest Services Manager - Modern City Centre Hotel
Up to £19,000
We are looking for a friendly, professional and well presented Guest Services Manager to join a stylish city centre hotel. Your duties will closely mirror that of a Head Concierge and include the following responsibilities:
* Dealing with customer enquiries and VIP arrivals
* Introducing an organised approach to administrative duties
* Monitoring social media channels
* People Management - Encouraging positive working relationships across departments
* Staff Welfare - Motivating the team and encouraging staff achievements
Attention to detail and face to face customer service skills are essential for this role. You must maintain a professional approach at all times and take full responsibility of the Guest Services Department.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced and passionate hospitality professional to join a large, renowned hotel group. You can expect genuine career progressing opportunities and a warm working environment.
To apply please send an up to date CV or contact Natalee Goas at Search Manchester.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.