Senior Finance Analyst
Advivo have partnered with a fantastic and reputable business based in Coventry in search of a Senior Finance Analyst to join the team. My client is happy to pay £28,000 to £32,000 and in addition to offer a study package in support of progression.
Key responsibilities include;
- Identify ways of re-creating reports and analysis for the wider business
- Support the head of with ongoing development of work streams
- Support in managing the day to day running of the team
- Ownership / support of high profile adhoc projects short / medium / long term
- Analysis of sales, margin, cost and various other KPI's and providing feedback and recommendations to improve efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Part-Qualified or Finalist ACCA or CIMA, ideally complimented with a relevant degree
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
- Highly technical with MS Office including MS Excel, including look up and pivot tables
- Lateral thinker, creative and innovative
If you feel that this role fits in with your progression or journey, simply apply for the role and I will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.