Our Global leading PLC engineering client based in Birmingham are looking to recruit on a permanent basis. This company rarely have open opportunities because their staff turnover is very low, I would advise applying fast! The Company: Our FTSE 250 client employ over 10,000 people and have manufacturing sites all over the world. The company have been supporting market leaders across various sectors for over 100 years.
- Setting and Operating CNC Turning machines
- Working on Fanuc and Siemens controls
- Tolerances of 0.02 - 0.2 mm
- Working with Exotic Materials
- Self Inspection of work
- Must be apprentice trained/time-served
- Must have previous shop floor experience
- Must be abele to read and work from Engineering drawings
- Experience on Matsuura is advantageous
- Any previous programming experience would be helpful
- This role would ideally suit a candidate who has experience at a PLC or looking to make the step-up.
Company Benefits: Great salary, health care vouchers, opportunities to progress in a world-leading business. Hours: Days and Double Days available - fulltime hours only.