My Client a Leading Retail Business in West London is looking for an Credit Controller to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, customer calls, account adjustments small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos
- Sole accountability for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Attain support from sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationship with stockists
- Build, develop and maintain a strong customer service level with our Sales and Ecom team
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Daily communication with Sales department regarding customer accounts following up any issues in a timely manner
- Control of customer reminder communications for assigned accounts
- Process daily credit memos for damages, shortages, and miscellaneous request as and when required
- Identify and manage high risk customers ensuring timely settlement of debt
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Constantly seek improvements within the finance team, looking for new ways of working to improve processes and procedures
- Support the finance team in preparing management and analytical reports as and when required.
Successful candidates will be bright graduates who have a minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience as a Credit Controller / Sales Ledger. Candidates will be working towards ACCA / CIMA qualification.