Senior Magento Developer
Are you a driven and passionate Magento Developer eager to join a fast-growing company in London and shape the future of payments cross-platform and cross-device?
We're actively looking for a talented Magento Developer with outstanding PHP skills and previous e-commerce experience to develop and maintain new and existing Magento extensions in support of our clients online payment platform.
As an integral part of our development team, you will be working in an Agile environment to design and develop new features and modules that integrate with Magento’s platform with the goal of ensuring a fantastic user experience for the companies customers and their clients.
This role will give you the opportunity to work closely across the entire software stack alongside our talented Developers and Data Team, and will be reporting directly to the Director of Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt and thrive in a diverse and multicultural environment that fosters a positive and upbeat attitude, and is keen to join an innovative, fast-paced FinTech Company.
- Optimise existing Magento extensions
- Create intuitive, robust, and reusable user interfaces
- Develop and implement custom modules, identify quality community extensions
- Integrate Magento with other applications
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and configure server environments
- Collaborate with internal departments and 3rd party technical resources to develop new ways to enhance functionality and increase conversions
- Take ownership of significant features and drive them from development to production
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management on support issues to improve customer satisfaction
Skills & Experience
- 3+ year’s experience with Magento Development in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the ecommerce / FinTech industry
- Proven track record of integrating 3rd party solutions (e.g. payment, shipping, CMS)
- Mastery of PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3 is essential, Vanilla JS and ReactJS desirable
- Knowledge of other shopping carts (e.g. WooCommerce) preferable
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organisation and relationships
- Previous experience creating payment modules and/or integrating PSP services
- Ability to take initiative and find creative and effective ways to get things done
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
If you've got what we're looking for, we want to hear from you!
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted for this position