Finance Business Partner
Would you like to support a business with ambitious growth plans? Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner who can provide timely financial analysis to senior business managers. Our client is part of a wider group so the successful candidate will ensure business plans, targets and performance are achieved. In addition, you will manage a finance team and support the financial controller with reports and budgets.
The successful candidate will be a commercially focused, an influencer to management and can present clear and precise factual data that will shape the business. You will be proficient in Sage, Audit and possess a qualification in either ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Develop and lead a team of assistant finance business partners
- Provide an effective service to our client and the wider group
- Assist the Financial Controller with the co-ordination of monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and business planning activities
- Prepare, analyse and interpret key financial and non-financial data and identify key performance issues to be addressed
- Input and support the business development opportunities and company governance
- Report the monthly management accounts and KPI
- Analyse centre profitability, reporting and co-ordinate debt query resolution
- Work closely with colleagues across the finance team to continuously improve the quality of the finance service provided
- Provide guidance and support to the senior management team as requested
- Play a key role in the implementation of new IT systems and controlled business processes
- Deputise for the Financial Controller as required
On this particular vacancy Intuition Recruitment will only engage with qualified candidates. Apply today for without delay to be considered for this role.
Intuition Recruitment is acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. both parties are equal opportunities employers.