Panel Repair Technician
My client is a family run Garage which has been trading for over 50yrs. They offer a Premium service and superior repairs all delivered as standard and honestly priced. Their reputation speaks for itself, hence they keep their staff and gain more business.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Panel Repair Technician. You will be:-
- Repairing or replacing panels where required
- Fabricating and Welding
- Repairing damaged cars to a very high standard
- Removing replacing parts
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Experience and knowledge of panel beating
- ATA qualification or be a time served technician
- Must have NVQ Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Living within travelling distance to Watford
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this position
- £25-32k basic
- Good Training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.