Retail Solution Architect
An exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect has opened for a global fashion retailer in Central London. Ideally, candidates with commercial understanding of the Retail industry and strong client-facing and technical skills will have the opportunity to deliver a global ERP solution. This is a great opportunity and key position within an award winning business!
My client is an award winning luxury fashion retailer, based in Central London, which has seen phenomenal international growth over the past few years. These achievements would not have been possible without their progressive in-house technology team. This company is genuine, friendly and honest with an internal culture that combines friendliness, supportiveness and humour with outstanding levels of achievement at work.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- The Solution Architect will take full responsibility for deploying globally their ERP solutions, using TOGAF principles, which includes their financial & HR systems components.
- You will maintain the technical design authority for all assigned solutions, platforms or technologies used across the business ensuring they are developed in accordance with defined architecture standards.
- Collaboration with the wider IT as well as 3rd parties to propose, design, develop, implement and support solutions as needed by the business will be a key component of the position.
- Another area of responsibility will be to identify opportunities and improve them through streamlining, automation and use of standard delivered processes and by organising and performing prototyping and proof of technology concepts.
- You will maintain a high level of knowledge in advanced and emerging technologies to help shape the future of the business's systems strategy.
In order to be considered for this position you will show demonstrable exposure to the following:
- Experience supporting a broad range of technologies and application platforms ideally within a Retail or FMCG business
- Demonstrable technical aptitude for, and experience supporting, client-server and web-based applications and SaaS solutions
- Experience of deploying global ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, Dynamics etc).
- Knowledge of implementing Integration platforms
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in a global environment across international locations with an appreciation of multiple cultures
- Ability to thinking strategically as well as tactically, solve and breakdown problems, then develop and implement plans to address the necessary short term and desired long-term objectives.
Outside of the base salary of £80,000 - £100,000, this position provides a 20% bonus & significant package.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!