Head of Marketing - Healthy Food SME
Head of Marketing - Healthy Food - Fast Growing Business
Salary - Up to £60,000
Location - London Based
Innovative healthy food company that has taken the category by storm. This vibrant SME has an incredible back story and has been on an impressive journey so far in their brief yet successful history. You will gain a fantastic insight into a young and fast growing FMCG brand active in the healthy snacking category.
The key responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- Input into the development of the marketing strategy and annual brand/marketing plan that drives sales and profits for the business.
- Develop and deliver effective consumer and trade marketing communications which support the company’s marketing objectives and brand plans (working with external agencies when relevant). Specifically:
o Experiential campaigns, including events and other sampling opportunities
o Digital comms, including website, social media and digital advertising
o Sponsorship and partnerships
o Printed materials, e.g. posters, leaflets, recipe cards
- Support the business with consumer/shopper understanding, competitor information and information for the trade.
- Manage day to day spending within the annual marketing budget, reporting on budget requirements at budget and forecasting stages and recommending cost savings and improved efficiencies as appropriate.
Ideally you will several years’ FMCG related marketing experience. The food and drink industry is essential. You must also possess the following:
- First-rate communication, influencing and networking skills.
- Outstanding time management.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and develop in a fast paced environment and be rewarded with excellent progression and a very competitive salary then apply now! Alternatively please call Sam Lawrence at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful.