Inside Sales Consultant (Education)
My client, a leading organisation within the Education Technology market is looking for an Inside Sales Consultant to join their growing UK team.
The main purpose of the role is to assist teachers in embracing the benefits of digital video in the classroom, remotely liaising with key education decision makers and developing and maintaining strong customer relationships within the education market.
Other duties include achieving assigned personal and regional sales targets, managing incoming leads & design strategic outreach plans to drive partnerships and new business revenue, deliver high-level presentations over the telephone and use effective questioning skills to understand school's needs, manage a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, employ a consultative approach to build, maintain & strengthen relationships with key decision makers, demonstrate proactive territory management, demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, written / verbal communication, organisational, follow-up, consultative skills and maintain high level of customer service at all times and build rapport very quickly during initial stages.
- Previous telesales experience with a proven track record of territory management, consultative sales and exceptional relationship building
- Proven track record of effective strategic thinking and ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience of delivering a consultative "problem solving oriented" approach.
- Ability to become an expert with exceptional product / solution knowledge.
- Desire to understand industry trends, research, current events, emerging technologies, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic organisation using innovative technology with a passion for developing curriculum.