Molson Coors - Field Sales Executive - Essex
Field Sales Executive - Molson Coors
(Working for Powerforce)
Salary: £20,500 per annum + up to 30% bonus opportunity + Company car + Frequent incentives
Working: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Essex and surrounding areas (East London, Basildon, Romford, Ilford, Chelmsford, Dartford, Southend-on-Sea)
CM 12 - 15
DA 6- 7, 16 - 18
E 3, 6 - 7, 10 - 16, 18, 20
RM 1- 20
SE 2, 7, 18, 28
SS 5- 9, 11-17
Do you want to be part of a high performing, closely-knit team which has phenomenal synergy?
Do want to be part of a team which has infectious enthusiasm and drive?
Would you like to represent some of the top beer brands in the UK?
If so, please read on!
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our Molson Coors team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in convenience and independent stores within your territory
- Working alongside these key decision makers to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas or product opportunities
- Selling in new products and introduce all promotions
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
Please note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for sales and driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
- Great career opportunities
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to have earned six FMBE Awards in 2015. This success is a testament to the outstanding results they continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with their customers.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.