Cloud / .Net Support Engineer
The working environment is relaxed and professional. You will work closely with the consulting and development teams throughout the support lifecycle and will concurrently manage several incidents and requests at any given time.
You should have a good understanding of SharePoint, Office 365 and ideally Azure.
- Troubleshooting issues in relation to their SaaS based product. This is a .NET based application that tightly integrates with Office 365 and is built upon Azure based cloud infrastructure.
- Configuring and administering SharePoint Online and Azure.
- SharePoint development as it relates to: document management; security and permissions; information architecture and site hierarchy; content types; web parts; workflows; custom lists et al.
- Ownership of level 3 support tickets
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Liaising with clients & internal teams on status, updates and deployments
- Working with specific internal business units to understand the development landscape and provide feedback into that.
- Ensure an exemplary level of customer service is provided to all customers
- Identify opportunities for increasing client satisfaction, process improvement and efficiency
- Deep understanding of SharePoint Online
- Working knowledge of cloud based infrastructure
- Understanding of associated applications such as SQL & Azure
- .Net, C# and MVC framework development skills
- First class communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
What type of person should I be?
Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely make a point, and enjoys planning and documentation
Confident, yet calm - able to inspire the team around you and your customers
Ambitious high achiever - strives to achieve highest possible goals from a personal and professional perspective
Strong team worker - will seek to achieve harmony across peers and within team in face of difficult priorities
Efficient and diligent - an eye for detail maintained always
Innovative and creative - consistently looking for new and more effective solutions to requirements
Decision-maker - takes responsibility for decisions under pressure
Committed, agile and insightful.