Edward Mann are recruiting for a Management Accountant in a top Events business based in Central London.
The role is a commercially focussed and will suit someone with strong Management Accounts experience alongside an Analytical mindset.
- Responsible for the preparation of full monthly management accounts (focus on payroll costs, headcount, overheads costs and archive costs)
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Revenue reporting analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of audit files
- Meet tight month end deadlines
- Analysis and reporting on costs, depreciation, expenses and analysis on accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with focus on WIP
- Revenue analysis and work with archive team to add value to the reporting
- Regular meetings with all budget holders and assist with cost control, forecasting and annual budgets
- Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion
- Advanced excel skills
- CIMA / ACCA part-qualified accountant. Although candidates that are not studying/qualified with suitable experience will still be considered.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.