Job Title: Tax Manager
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 (per annum depending on experience)
Benefits: Great Pension and Holiday Package
Reporting to the Head of Tax you will be responsible for the day to day management of the UK corporation tax obligations.
You will provide support and technical guidance to UK business functions with a view to ensuring compliance obligations are met and opportunities are maximised.
- Preparation and submission of UK corporation tax submissions ensuring all regulatory deadlines and obligations are met whilst optimizing the Group's position
- Keeping up to date with all relevant law changes and tax cases
- Responsibility for Research & Development and Patent Box relief claims as appropriate
- In-house tax consultant to all departments on the UK site
- Assisting with the management of tax risk, Senior Accounting Officer requirements and other ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Maintenance of UK transfer pricing documentation.
- Working closely with the intercompany accountant to ensure that all agreements etc. are in place to ensure compliance and to facilitate the settlement of intercompany transactions.
- Monitoring with-holding tax position and ensuring all administrative aspects are addressed.
- ACCA or ACA is must for this role
- You will also need significant experience of tax laws and regulations with strong tax accounting skills
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.