Legal & Compliance Administrator
We are currently recruiting for Legal and Compliance Administrator to join a leading Technological organisation based in Andover, Hampshire.
Our client are looking to add to their Compliance team with an individual who can take responsibility for providing administrative support to Legal and Compliance Seniors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Compliance Manager with aspects of data protection and the implementation of new data legislation.
- Maintain data security logs and the data protection database
- Conduct reviews and audits to ensure compliance
- Drafting compliance policies, procedures and training programs
- Provide support on corporate compliance matters
- Manage day to day administrative duties
This is a fast paced role that would suit someone with a Compliance background or a strong administration presence.
Key skills required for the role include:
- Extremely organised and able to pro-actively prioritise and manage workload demands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Previous experience working in a technology environment or complying with regulatory frameworks and managing data protection processes are an advantage.
For more information, contact Liam McConnell at ReQuire Consultancy