Mobile Building Services Engineer
Our client requires a Mobile Building Maintenance Engineer which is are key to their operations in their expanding team. If you are self-motivated, flexible and a practical individual with knowledge of mechanical, plumbing and general building services, we may have an opportunity for you. This Mobile Building Maintenance Engineer job require the successful candidate provide PPM service and repair works to our client portfolio in the South East England and London area.
What is different about this Maintenance Engineer Job? Top Class company which creates fun in their work with innovative thinking and team building. Provides and extra incentive for workers with the personal touch from the Directors.
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Liaising with internal helpdesk and administration teams to create a collaborative and successful support function.
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of-hours emergency call out rota.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
Top class performance will be rewarded.
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), Property Council of Australia, Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Civil Contractors Federation (CCF).
Design & Construct always act in accordance with their Code for Professional Conduct.
Identity and residency checks will be performed to verify work entitlements in Australia.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that we currently have available please contact Euan Boyd in confidence on
To view all of Design & Construct's current opportunities please
visit our website www.designandconstruct.com