Interim Sales & Business Development Director
Cavendish Enterprise delivers bespoke business support solutions for the public and private sectors, encouraging and supporting enterprise from start-ups to growth businesses. Its members comprise of leading regional enterprise agencies, enabling a consistent approach to national delivery. It is now seeking to develop its products and services to a wider audience and is seeking a talented individual to drive this growth.
Who we are looking for?
- A senior leader who will play a key role in helping the company to achieve their growth objectives
- A persuasive communicator who is confident identifying and working with senior decision makers and delivery teams who will make things happen
- An innovator who can design solutions and services
- An individual who can work as part of a team but is equally comfortable in a stand-alone role
What do we need you to do?
- Identify sources of business and take responsibility for the end to end sales process including the introduction of measurable targets/KPI’s
- Build personal credibility and develop relationships with existing and new customers, identifying key decision makers
- Establish and maintain sales management processes
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business plan
- Create accurate forecasts and achieve revenue objectives
- Create and manage a sales pipeline
- Propose compelling, innovative solutions and value propositions
- Close deals
.What do you need?
- Understanding of start-ups and fledgling businesses
- Familiarity with UK business support landscape - major players, current programmes, funding streams, trends and recent developments
- Strong experience and a successful background in a new business development role
- Ideally degree educated you will be highly commercial and a strategist
- High energy with excellent presentation skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build solid and trusted relationships quickly and easily
- Entrepreneurial attitude with track record of exceeding sales targets in complex selling environments within current and new markets
- Self-motivated and initiative orientated with a desire to get things done
- A successful background in new business development in large organisations
What do we offer?
- Competitive remuneration package and development opportunities
- Flexibility in work location (can be home based), although must have easy access into London
- Flexible hours/reduced working week for right candidate
If you are dynamic, tenacious and resilient with a passion to succeed, who will thrive in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment, please forward your CV together with a covering letter outlining current remuneration