Retail Technical Project Manager Application Development
Retail Technical Project Manager (Application Development/Delivery/IT Testing/Prince2/3rd party vendor management)
Working on some of the largest technical delivery projects across the UK and beyond in the Consumer Business/Retail sector, my clients looking to add a dozen Retail Technical Project Managers (Application Development/Delivery/IT Testing/Prince2/3rd party vendor management) from 2 years’ experience through to Director level.
The ideal Retail Technical Project Manager (Application Development/Delivery/IT Testing/Prince2/3rd party vendor management) will understand the connection between the business problem and the technology solutions. You’ll be working on a multitude of technical projects, covering digital solutions, package integration, systems integration, development and infrastructure.
This FTSE100 Company are one of the most highly decorated Systems Integrators on the planet.
Apply to this Retail Technical Project Manager (Application Development/Delivery/IT Testing/Prince2/3rd party vendor management) position and become a part of the technical revolution…
- You will quickly apply your skills and experience at client sites.
- Supporting or leading technical teams.
- Supporting development of proposals and propositions.
- At the Manager level, you will develop your sales activities and deepen your already strong industry alignment in preparation for more senior positions and future promotion in the firm.
- Managers would also be expected to have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- ‘Out and Out’ Retail experience, not just evidence of working on one Retail project.
- Evidence of managing multi million pound budgets, and large teams (min 5 direct reports).
- Experience of Programme or project management in a technology environment (digital solutions, package integration, systems integration, development and infrastructure).
- Managing 3rd party organisations or vendors within a technology programme
- Managing near-shore and off-shore teams within a technology programme
- Application design/Application development and configuration experience
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, and at Manger level - ability to identify selling opportunities
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in the UK.
Agency: Anson McCade
Rate: £40,000 - £85,000 + flexible benefits package
Telephone / Email: /