Site Management Accountant
Our client, a leading manufacturing business with prestigious Head Offices to the north of Cambridge and a local site on the outskirts of Ely/Newmarket, has a pending requirement for a Site Management Accountant.
This role takes responsibility for the site finance function, reporting to/business partnering with the Site General Manager also with a reporting line into Head Office. This autonomous role holds responsibility for:
- The preparation and presentation of accurate and timely management accounting information covering both central and site reporting
- Consolidation and timely preparation and presentation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Continuous development of management reporting systems and maintenance of tight financial controls
- Providing on site commercial support
- Forming part of the site senior management team
This is a key role in the finance management team and requires an experienced individual who can work autonomously. Suitable applicants will be qualified with previous experience from the manufacturing sector and the ability to work unsupervised. Strong communication/business partnering skills are required.
Apply now for a full job description and further detail on this successful business.