Our client is a trusted partner for many of the world’s leading private equity, private debt, infrastructure and real estate investment funds, predominately working on senior level searches via retained mandates.
The advisory business is more ad hoc in its activities but in essence provides our client’s market intelligence, competitor analysis, assists first time fund managers with strategy, marketing and messaging within their relevant sector an any other advisory projects where our expertise and knowledge of the market can assist in areas other than pure headhunting. One particular project of note is the publication of our annual investor relations and fund raising survey which is fast becoming a leading industry tool for GP’s to understand the current trends and thoughts of the leading investors and LP’s.
Due to the increased activity in business of the firm, the need has arisen to find a team assistant to support all aspects of the business and all employees. We envisage this role could be suited to someone looking for a part time and flexible working arrangement.
The position will be hugely varied, supporting the business in a number of areas:
· Providing research into the market, target companies and candidates.
· Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on the company’s database.
· Inform the consultants of any potential business development opportunities.
· Assist consultants in the preparation of proposals and confidential reports.
· Help maintain contact with candidates, keeping them informed of the process.
· Acting as an additional point of contact for the client during the assignment.
· Managing all aspects of the directors and consultants diaries
· Assisting in the production of advisory projects, the annual survey etc.
· Managing feedback from the teams weekly meetings with follow up action points and tracking
· Ad-hoc office management duties.
The ideal candidate will be a mature and experienced professional who has strong IT skills (Microsoft office), can demonstrate a strong eye for detail, possess strong project management skills, and interpersonally is able to interact with very senior private capital professionals. While prior experience within financial services, ideally private equity or other alternative assets is preferable, we also welcome backgrounds from other professional services (accounting, legal, consulting) etc.
The role is based out of Victoria, SW1 in London and would require at least 2 days in the office but the makeup and flexibility of how this time is made up is open for discussion. We would also expect on occasion someone to work from home primarily in the organisation of meetings and interviews and general diary management.