Insurance Customer Advisor
Our Client, an Insurance provider is looking to recruit a strong Customer Service candidate to join their expanding team.
This is a full time opportunity, 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday. You will be required to work two in four Saturday's on a rota basis (8:30 - 12:00)
As a Customer Advisor your key responsibilities are:
- Liaising with clients via telephone & face to face to discuss their requirements and advise accordingly.
- Building & maintaining long term relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and cross selling opportunities.
- Following warm leads to call prospects.
- Provide 1st class level of customer service at all times.
You will also be required to:
- Work with the Branch Manager to meet overall team targets.
- Exceed customer requirements & expectations.
- Meet cost, quality and delivery targets.
- To assist the smooth running of the office.
- Ensure all documentation is received and filled appropriately.
- Study for Cert C.I.I qualification ( company funded)
You will need:
- A strong background in a Customer Service role (ideally with both face to face and telephone experience)
- An interest in working in the Insurance industry
- Good product knowledge (full training will be provided)
- Organisational skills and a good attention to detail
- A good telephone manner
Please only apply should you meet the above criteria as only suitable candidates will be consideredParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.