Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Our client is a market leader within their field. As part of the development of the business they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to cover maternity leave to support the marketing team based in their head office in West London.
- Develop marketing strategies to engage professionals and commissioners/purchasers,families and people with no connection to the organisation’s work and generate income.
- Support the Senior marketing Officers and Marketing Officers to develop marketing plans to position the specific products and services.
- Support direct line reports to plan execute marketing campaigns targeting customers and stakeholders to achieve organisational goals
- Plan high-profile marketing campaigns targeting professionals, commissioners and individuals from insight stage to evaluation
- Develop customer journeys, encompassing many different products and services based on qualitative and quantitative insight.
- Create annual B2B and B2C marketing plans based on organisational needs
- Review the organisation’s presence at B2B events and optimise this
- Increase engagement with and awareness of the organisation and its achievements and activities among key audiences
- Brief the communications team to ensure that marketing plans align with communications schedules
- Manage the marketing budget and staff in line with the organisation’s policies and values
- Experience of launching products or services into a new market
- Ensure marketing materials reflect organisational brand guidelines
Start Date: ASAP
Interviews W/C 13th February