My client are recruiting for a Finance Officer, a developing role to provide financial support for a Multi-Academy Trust. The successful candidate will work across four schools and all aspects of the annual financial cycle and will have an active role in shaping the central finance function for the MAT.
Page Personnel are working with a growing Multi-Academy Trust based in Coventry. The trust is currently comprised of four schools, but looking to expand in the near future. They seek a Finance Officer to join their central finance team, acting as a liaison between the four schools and to take a proactive role in shaping the relationship between the schools and the Trust as a whole.
The ideal Finance Officer will be reporting into the Assistant Business Manager, working across the Multi-Academy Trust to ensure quality service is delivered to the schools. Day-to-day duties will involve budget planning and financial control, raising orders and payments, working with support staff at the MAT to embed good practice and procedures, providing budget holders with accurate financial data and other ad-hoc duties as necessary.
The successful Finance Officer will:
- Hold an AAT qualification (or equivalent)
- Have previously worked in a challenging finance environment
- Have previously worked to support managers in their financial responsibilities
- Have worked with Civica/ParentPay (desirable)
- Have strong organisation, planning and management skills
- Have access to own transport to travel between sites (essential)
The job offer is a salary of £20,000- £25,000 with the possibility of flexible hours and for the right candidate a term-time only package.