Northern Regional Lead Nurse & CQC registered Manager
Regional Lead Nurse Manager
Northern - Based out of Manchester
up to £34,000 DOE + excellent benefits
Northern Regional Lead Nurse & CQC registered Manager required for a Cosmetic Client based in the North. This role will be covering up to 4 clinics Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and Leeds with particular focus in the North West where you will be required to become their CQC registered manager for the Manchester and Liverpool clinic. Therefore you need to be commutable to and from these areas. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the country's leading providers of cosmetic surgeries.
The Company My client is a market leader in cosmetic surgery; they have clinics in most major cities across the UK and still expanding. The procedures they offer include breast surgery, VASER Lipo, Rhinoplasty, laser hair removal and other non-surgical procedures.
Main Purpose of the job To act as Regional Lead Nurse and CQC Registered Manager within the designated region, providing day to day clinical support and guidance to all clinic staff, services and head office. Your main responsibilities are to lead through example and adapt a clinical culture of best standards and current practice whilst still following CQC guidelines. ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
- You must be RGN qualified
- Outstanding leadership skills with experience in a clinical senior post
- Previous experience in clinical governance is essential
- MUST have an essential understanding of theatres as Lead Nurse you will need to take charge of running these lists.
- Available to work flexible hours and be prepared to travel
- To act as a support network to all clinic nurses within the region.
- Proactive, driven proven track record working to and delivering against targets
- Ensure the clinics are complying with the CQC requirements and fundamental standards.
- Staff management, training, supervisions and appraisals
This position is full time Monday - Friday but will include some Saturday work which you will get days in lieu back for.
Excellent salary up to £34,000 per annum, expenses and reimbursements are offered for travel and potential overnight stays and days in lieu for weekend work
If you would like to apply for this role please call Courtney on or email
KEYWORDS Northern Regional Lead Nurse & CQC registered Manager, Medical and Nursing, Northern Regional Lead Nurse & CQC registered Manager, Medical and Nursing, Clinc Nurse, Cosmetic Nurse, RGN,