Assistant Management Accountant
My client, a fast-growing entrepreneurial market leader, with a turnover of nearly £100m are seeking a part-qualified management accountant for their offices in London. This role will act as a number two to the Finance Manager.
There is a full comprehensive study package and a 10% bonus.
The role will include a number of tasks including the:
- Management Accounts and supporting the Head of Finance
- Building rapport with all business partners
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide support to Finance team by supplying MI
- Profit and Loss accounts and reports
- Assisting Senior Finance team with month and year end
- Variance Analysis across levels of the business.
You will need to be university educated.
This role is looking to pay up to £23,000. Our client wants to recruit immediately so, if you feel this role is for you, apply now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.