Paralegal - Family Law
Are you a Paralegal with experience in Family Law?
Do you possess a 2:1 Law Degree (or similar)?
Are you looking for a new, challenging role in a lovely legal firm where you be an intrinsic part of the team?
Then please read on…
We are currently recruiting for Paralegal to join a legal firm in the City who specialises in Family Law; as an experienced, high calibre paralegal you will be required to draw on your qualifications and previous experience in order to hit the ground running!
Ideally with a minimum of 6 months experience in Family Law, you will support two Solicitors on Family matters and will be expected to be able to handle matters from start to completion, with supervision.
Key responsibilities in this Paralegal role will include:
- Handling matters such as: Divorce and financial remedies (experience in high net worth cases would be an advantage)Pre-nuptial agreements, Private law children matters and Domestic violence
- Drafting briefs to Counsel
- Preparing court bundles
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Drafting pleadings, client, interparty and other third party correspondence
Key qualifications, experience and skills required for this Paralegal role:
- A 2:1 Law Degree or similar
- Successful completion of the LPC would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a Family Law role with experience / knowledge of divorce and financial remedies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently liaise at all levels
- Good time management skills with the ability to complete workloads to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong PC skills
- Professional and conscientious team player
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for and you would like to be considered for the position, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.