- Commercial Accountant
- Facilities Company
- A rapidly growing facilities business based in Trafford with head offices in London requires a Commercial Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis
Provide visibility on the contracts financial performance including the preparation of monthly management accounts
Ensure efficiency with suitable controls in order to deliver contract financial performance.
Review financial and overall performance against agreed budgets.
Carry out audits and review as necessary, assist with the identification and implementation of potential commercial improvements.
Raise all invoices relating to all current contracts and work with finance team in management of debtors
Assist in the preparation of monthly cost / value reports and to conduct subsequent analysis, review and feedback.
Monitor and provide feedback relative to KPI performance
Provide analysis of completed projects to highlight areas of learning
Part qualified CIMA qualifications would be advantageous
- Commercial knowledge and experience in construction sub-contracting - advantageous
- Navision or Sage user preferable (or equivalent ERP system)
- Confident liaising with senior stakeholders, good relationship builder
- Advanced Excel, Financial Modelling and analytical skills, Attention to Detail
- Experience in the analysis and interpretation of commercial contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive approach and ability to adapt quickly to a deadline driven position
- A self-starter and team player
- Highly commercial with excellent judgement
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Growing business offering career progression
- Working as part of a leading national business