Our global real estate client is seeking a dynamic, driven and enthusiastic accounts administrator to join a well-established team in their London office. This position sits within their Property & Asset Management department and is responsible for supporting the Client Accountant and Team Leader in the day to day running of the portfolio.
- Monitor, maintain and calculate all turnover calculations and ensure Rent Deposit accounts are set up/maintained accurately.
- Process car park, mall and miscellaneous income for shopping centres and provide reconciliation for clients as required. Investigate and report on any service charge shortfalls to senior management.
- Prepare completion statements and make adjustments to tenant’s accounts as required.
- Complete banking summaries for clients and processing tenant refunds as instructed and within the agreed timeframes
- Update the system to raise any interest on late payment charges as authorised by the relevant surveyor.
Key Person Specification:
- You will be responsible in assisting with the regular financial reporting to clients within a designated property portfolio.
- Will be responsible for any other accounting duties necessary to assist with the running of the various portfolios within the team.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be a team player to ensure there are no backlogs of work
- Must be GCSE Level educated including Maths and English and have a formal qualification: AAT or equivalent
- Computer literate, experience of MS Office and E banking applications
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now.