Court of Protection - Paralegal
Outstanding opportunity to gain a training contract within one of the most highly regarded firms specialising in Court of protection. This Practice has been established for over 80 years; They have a lovely culture where staff have good work-life balance, this even applies to their current trainees. All employees have their own offices; you will join a friendly, progressive and dynamic culture. They have often had staff away days, social events and team building days.
This role comes with excellent, structured, training and high prospects of a training contract after one years' service.
Based in North West London, this is a firm that provides extraordinary encouragement for development. A top practice and an opportunity to work within a first-class team within the Court of Protection department. The firm takes real pride in their high level of client service; you will work closely with Families, professional advisors and authorities across the country.
You will be joining as a Court of Protection paralegal working alongside the Partners.
* You will receive training in dealing with Court of Protection matters, building up to running your own caseload. Also, you will receive training in Wills, Probates and Estates.
* Salary of up to £22,000 with benefits.
* You would have completed your LPC and must have at least a 2.1
* Have a keen interest to work within Wills & Court of Protection.
* Bring enthusiasm & willingness to Learn.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a fantastic practice based in North West London, who provide the highest possible service to its clients and known nationally for their work.
Apply now or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.
Title: Court of Protection Paralegal.
Category: Paralegal, Court of Protection, Trust, Wills.
Location Ealing, London, North West London