Receptionist (Corporate) Worthing - Part Time
Rapport is a multi award winning provider of corporate reception and guest services management, which includes client meeting room reservations, helpdesk and switchboard. We are very proud to count some of the UK’s most forward thinking blue chip companies as our clients, from small boutique firms to large multi-site international corporations.
Our recent awards include:
- Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality
- Awarded 2 stars "Best Companies 2015"
- Winner of 2013 and 2014 Catey Award for Front of House Team of the Year
Due to considerable recent growth, we are now seeking the most talented:
- Receptionist - 25 hours per week - working hours 1pm - 6pm, Mon to Fri
Duties will include:
- Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all AV, room lay out and food and beverage requirements are noted and delivered
- Meeting and greeting visitors to our client’s premises, establishing a discrete yet personal welcome and a seamless service throughout their guest journey
- Escorting clients to their assigned meeting rooms
A successful Receptionist will:
- Have more than one year's experience of working in a reception or guest services environment gained in a corporate reception role, front of house position in a luxury hotel or best in class airlines
- Display an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication
- Be immaculately presented
- Have a passion and drive to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do
Hours are typically from 1pm to 6pm based on 25 hours a week Monday to Friday.
If you can answer 'yes’ to the requirements above, please complete the application and include your C.V.
We will contact successful applicants with more information within 5-7 workings days. Rapport adverts always gain a high response rate, and so if you don't hear back from us in this time period, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
All applicants invited to interview will be asked to produce documents that prove their right to work in the UK.
There are some roles available for immediate start.
Please only apply if your experience matches the above requirements or if you applied more than 6 months ago and now have the required skills and experience
Salary & benefits:
Exceptional team members can earn up to £18,076 per annum plus a range of staff benefits, including pension and life assurance.
We are committed to developing our team to the highest standard and offer excellent career and development opportunities and aim to promote from within the company.
Rapport is a part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, a FTSE 100 company.
Further information about our services can be found on our website: www.rapport.eu.com